Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Deleting addressbook contact of one user

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Deleting addressbook contact of one user
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:10:23 +1000

Hi Massimiliano,

a php script which does something like the one below should do the
trick.  read the notes below.

<?php
        $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags']['current_app'] = 'addressbook';

        include('../header.inc.php');

        if($GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['apps']['admin'])
        {
                $contacts->delete_all(intval($_GET['user_id']));
                echo 'All entries for ' . $GET['user_id'] .' deleted';
        }
        else
        {
                echo 'You are not an admin user - go away!';
        }
?>

NOTES:
* This script is untested, and provided as an example only.

* If you use non cookie based sessions then you will need to copy the
session information into the url

* Save the script as
/path/to/phpgroupware/addressbook/delete_contacts.php

* Call the script using
http://server/phpgroupware/addressbook/delete_contacts.php?user_id=100
after logging in as admin.

* if it breaks you get to keep both pieces ;)

Cheers

Dave