[Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware.org won't be sleeping under bridges

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware.org won't be sleeping under bridges
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:18:34 +1000

Hi all,

Just an update on what is happening with our hosting arrangements -
phpGroupWare.org won't be homeless.  We have a new host arranged.  There
are just a few formalities to go through.  I would like to thank
everyone who responded.  I had about 10 offers for colo'ing our box, in
just a couple of days.

Those people who offered to help, but were not selected, thanks for the
offer.  If you are still interested in assisting the project, you could
consider hosting a static mirror or a demo site.  A simple shared
hosting arrangement would be enough.  Feel free to contact me discuss
options for this.

phpGroupWare.org will be moved in around a week.  There will be a little
downtime during the move, but we hope to minimize this.  Savannah based
services won't be affected neither will the wiki.  We have several
download mirrors available also.

Thanks again for your support.

Cheers

Dave