[Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware.org needs a new home

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware.org needs a new home
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:25:26 +1000

Hi all,

Our happy little box which hosts phpgroupware.org, which is officially
owned by the Free Software Foundation, needs a new home.

Currently the box is being hosted free of charge in a data center in
Arizona.  The person who arranged this for us no longer works for the
company, and has been unable to arrange ongoing hosting with this
company.

We did have an offer for free hosting for the box, but that has fallen
through.  We have 2 weeks to shift the box.

We want to keep the box, as there has been a lot of time invested in
getting it setup the way we like.  What we need is a data center to
throw it in.  I see two options:

1. We find someone to donate 4U of rack space and bandwidth.

2. We find a DC which provides reasonable rates for 4U of rackspace and
bandwidth.  We then find someone (or a group of people/companies) to pay
the monthly fees.

The DC would preferably be in the US (the closer to Arizona the better).

If you can help us out, please email me off list to discuss it further.
Anyone who can assist with this will get a listing in our sponsors hall
of fame at http://phpgroupware.org/sponsors

Cheers

Dave

--