Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook CSV Import Owner problems

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook CSV Import Owner problems
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:32:28 +0000

I had a lot of luck with the ALT import method (a separate button from the CSV
import (I don't know why it is a separate button, but it is)

It allows you to select what category to assign the contacts to and also if
they should be private.

Also, it seems to properly assign the contacts to the user that is importing
them

In the future give it a try.

For your current problem I don't think there is a UI method in .16 that will
allow you to change them.

Use a SQL command to update the phpgw_contact table to change the owner