Re: [Phpgroupware-users] FunkWerk?

From: C K Wu
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] FunkWerk?
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:19:40 +0800

Marco Gaiarin wrote:

The new 16.001 have some problem with the patchwork app of the funkwerk
project, but updating with cvs upgrade nothing.

funkwerk is dead?

I've also looked ad ck-ledger, and also this seems that are using the
.14.00X version... dead this also?

Well, CK-Ledger as such is indeed going to die, but its next incarnation, CK-ERP, is going to take over. I am working on the Chinese translation of the lang phrases for the first release of CK-ERP, which is targetted to be available before the end of July. Unfortunately, I have completed the overall system test before 0.9.16.001 was released. But, as far as I can tell, the new code should work happily within a 0.9.16.001 environment.

Cheers,
CK