Re: [Phpgroupware-users] configuracion de correo

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] configuracion de correo
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:08:36 -0500

This list is english speaking.

from from a translation tool, I don't think you provide enough info to
be helped, and you may not be in the right place anyway.  This is
phpGroupWare not eGroupware, they are different in many ways now.

If you are using phpGroupWare, we need to know what kind of mail
server, and what kind of errors you are seeing either on the page or
in your logs.