Re: [Phpgroupware-users] bug or feature? ;)

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] bug or feature? ;)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:09:48 +0200

Mandi! Alex Borges
  In chel di` si favelave...

> All i can say is that hes been very patient and ive been very silent.
> For that im sorry.

I've wrote to you two (private) message, and then i've decided to
switch my second installation because i had time to do so. ;)

As stated, these phpgw installation are used mainly as
LDAP-cool-interface and webmail, so there's no big content in sitemgr
and vfs.

My real pain is:

        http://www.ac.concordia-pordenone.it/

that i have to switch in august: they have to work!!! ;)

> Maybe someone else can give it a look.

Dave asked for the data, and i'll send you. It is not the same i've
sended to you (and i've just sended to dave), this data came from the
sencond installation.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

    ... votantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantonio ...
             resistenza arcobaleno contro la politica grigia

                    http://www.peacelink.it/votantonio