Re: [Phpgroupware-users] bug or feature? ;)

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] bug or feature? ;)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:35:14 -0500

To step in on this sitemgr thing: I promised to look at this without
asking to be put in the patch manager. I just got grabbed by the 'nads
by time and havent been able to do the test case.

All i can say is that hes been very patient and ive been very silent.
For that im sorry.

Having said that, a man has gotta do what a man has gotta do. Hes gonna
have to wait some more cause i dont see that i have time right now.

To set a timeframe, id say 10-15 more days till i get arround to check
this.

Maybe someone else can give it a look.