Re: [Phpgroupware-users] bug or feature? ;)

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] bug or feature? ;)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:05:04 -0500

please don't CC me, i'm on the users list and doing so is causing my
messages to want to go directly to you.

k, those are sitemgr and vfs bugs, if you haven't submited them to the
bug tracker please do so ASAP and send a notice email to the devs
list, we're testing .16.001 packages now.

On the SQL errors, the "default" on the create table should be fixed in cvs now.