[Phpgroupware-users] Postgres Bugs. Again. ;(

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Postgres Bugs. Again. ;(
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:29:53 +0200

Ok, today i've upgraded to .16, cvs update, another .14 installation,
and like other times i've got pain. Real pain.

I've wrote a little ``log'' of errors, the worst on vfs (have to be
cleaned) and sitemanager (have to be deinstalled and reinstalled back).

I think there's no need to log a bug on savannah, firstly because
i've just done it and nothing move, second because i've just sent my
postgres db privately to Dave and Alex, that asked it, and both
desappeared.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

    ... votantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantonio ...
             resistenza arcobaleno contro la politica grigia

                    http://www.peacelink.it/votantonio