Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sent-mail

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sent-mail
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:45:20 +0000

I hadn't used phpMyAdmin before so I installed it and poked around a little
bit.  Nice.

phpMyAdmin does read the table ok.  I ran repair table and optimize, just in
case.  Webmin still can't read the table.  I sent a test message from another
account.  It worked.  I sent another test message from the problem account.
No joy.

HOLD EVERYTHING !!
It just started working.  I logged into his shell account and fired up Pine to
see if Pine could view sent-mail.  Pine wanted to save sent-mail as
sent-mail-jul-2004 so I let it.  Pine created a new sent-mail file and it
started working.  I had used Pine before but this is the first time in a long
long time it wanted to do this.

I'm guessing a corrupt sent-mail file.

Thanks for your patience, Chris.
Bob