[Phpgroupware-users] FW: Chat Issue

From: Brent Westmoreland
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] FW: Chat Issue
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:22:58 -0400

Hi, I am new to PHPGroupware and am having an issue using the chat function.
The chat appears to work just fine, but it displays the following
information in the right hand pane.  I looked at the
class_sessions_db.inc.php file, but was unable to determine how to correct
the issue.  Has anyone seen it or is there something quick I can do to
correct this problem?

I am running 9.16.000

Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from phpgw_sessions where
session_flags != 'A' order by ASC session_lid LIMIT 15
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'ASC session_lid LIMIT 15' at line 1)

File:
/home/sitename/www/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions_db.inc.php
Line: 186

Session halted.

------ End of Forwarded Message