Re: [Phpgroupware-users] UTF-8 problems

From: Drago Bokal
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] UTF-8 problems
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:47:40 +0200

Sorry, wrong list.

Drago
At 20:41 9.6.2004, you wrote:
Hallo,

I have successfully translated the EGW DB to UTF-8, but both Mozilla and IE do not want to display the characters in this encoding. In the page source I can see a perfectly
valid

this I don't know why the problem. Setting encoding to "UTF-8" manually displays a perfect page,
however on a click to any link it turns back to Latin 1.

Any ideas? Is this a known browser issue?

Thank you in advance,
Drago