Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sync4j windows client

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sync4j windows client
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:44:09 +0000

> >With the weblicon client (at least the one for outlook) you have to tweak
> >your
> >register database to change the url to access, etc ...
>
> No, you don't have to do so. We always working with weblicon and
> outlook and never have to tweak the registry. You can use the settings
> tab to enter the URL and so on.

Er ... Which version do you have ?

All I can configure is server address and port number ? No URL at all, and
/sync is the default URL if you don't change the register !

BTW, it's in \WorkStation\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Weblicon
...\CalmenoSync\Settings\Server (is it Workstation ? My PC is in french ...)
for the guy who asked (sorry, can't remember your name :-(