[Phpgroupware-users] Bulk loading user accounts

From: Simon Ward
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Bulk loading user accounts
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:15:58 +0100

Has anyone devised a way of bulk loading user accounts ?
I'm using an LDAP server, but I can't simply create a big LDIF file as group membership and email account configuration seems to be stored in the MySQL back end.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions let me know, as I don't really fancy building 200+ accounts by hand :)

Thanks,
Simon