Re: [Phpgroupware-users] User accounts

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] User accounts
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:14:30 +0000

Hi,

Did you upgrade?  This error happened after all but one upgrade for me.  Turns
out the 'account_quota' column isn't created.  To the phpgw_accounts table,
add:
a field called 'account_quota' of type int(11) with Allow nulls? = YES and Key
= None and Default value = -1

Did you install through CVS or tar file?

I hope this helps.