[Phpgroupware-users] calendar problem

From: Simon Frohn
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar problem
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 00:00:53 +0200

Hello,

I installed phpgroupware-0.9.16.000-1.tar.bz2. Everything seems
to work well, however I am unable to create events with multiple
participants (as seen in the demo):

 - I am missing the participant select box when creating a new
   event .
 - The user filter select box in the week/month view is missing, too.

I set up group acls as described in the calendar faq. Now
appointments of other users are visible in the planner/matrix
view. I also added the insert, edit and delete privs for the
appropriate group.
The link  "grant access" in the calendar preferences works
for the admin users, but not for "normal" users.

I guess, I just missed a configuration option...
Any hints?

cheers,
Simon

--