Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sync contact <-> LDAP

From: charlie
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sync contact <-> LDAP
Date: 05 May 2004 08:26:11 +1000

I am using ldap for contacts and users, but i have found that the sync
ldap_accounts > ldap_contacts function is broken. Dave has filed a bug
report.

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 17:51, Marco Gaiarin wrote:

> Some month ago we are talking about the new contact backend, and
> someone say me that there was added a feature that can sync contacts
> with LDAP.
>
> I've tackled a bit, but found nothing.
> Tackling i've done something, because i've effectively sync 3 contact
> on the ldap backend, but i've not understood how. O;)

Did you create new records or did it mysteriously sync somehow?
Maybe it has been fixed since my last cvs update....

> Please, help me.
>
> --
> dott. Marco Gaiarin                               GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
>   Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/
>   Polo FVG  -  Via della Bontà, 7 - 33078  -  San Vito al Tagliamento (PN)
>   gaio(at)sv.lnf.it           tel +39-0434-842711    fax +39-0434-842797
>
>     I brevetti sul software sono una minaccia per la libertà non solo
>         dei programmatori, ma anche degli utenti: mobilitatevi!!!
>
>                       http://demo.ffii.org/

Charles Kidson
Systems Administrator
General Pants Group