Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addresbook entries disappear

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addresbook entries disappear
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 14:06:06 +0000

I have a few questions to help narrow down where the problem might lie.

1. Is this a new install or was the data upgraded from an old version?

2. Is this for persons or organizations or both?

3. What data is disapearing?  phone numbers, addresses, etc?

4. What data is being edited?

5. Do you have the ability to run a SQL SELECT?  If not, get a SQL client for
your db .. the quickest way to debug is to look at the data and we may need to
run a couple SQL commands.