[Phpgroupware-users] Postgres BUG...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Postgres BUG...
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:43:14 +0200

        https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7743

in some weeks i've to land to some other office my box that i've used
to test the migration from .14 to .16, so i'll not be able to do test
and aide developer to fix this.

Please, assign this bug and try to fix it, i will assist as better as i
can... please...

PS: for the website, http://www.phpgroupware.org/ reply:

        THERE IS NO WEBSITE CONFIGURED FOR URL
        http://www.phpgroupware.org/. NOTIFY THE ADMINISTRATOR.*

a bug or a feature?! ;-)))

PS: just i'm here...

        http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=8209
        http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=8210

expecially the 8210 that is simple to fix...

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

    I brevetti sul software sono una minaccia per la libertà non solo
        dei programmatori, ma anche degli utenti: mobilitatevi!!!

                        http://demo.ffii.org/