[Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware.org status update

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware.org status update
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:26:55 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

For those of you who don't know, our main server has had a few "issues"
over the weekend.  I have spoken to our host.  Things are not looking
too good for phpgroupware.org atm.  It appears to be a HDD has died.

They will be trying to fix it in the next 24hrs or so.  Sorry for any
inconvience caused.  We will keep you posted on developments.

The coordination team will discuss longer term redundancy planning at
the next meeting.

Cheers

Dave