Re: [Phpgroupware-users] hi!! and problem

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] hi!! and problem
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:00:49 +0200

Alex Borges wrote:

El mar, 02-03-2004 a las 04:45, Albert Reig escribió:
Hi i am using the last tarball is: 0.9.16.000 and I have the same
problem :(

Any solution?

Yes, you neeed to update from cvs. You go into the phpgw directory and
do cvs update -dP. Better yet, follow this steps after cd
your/phpgw/dir:

1) export CVS_RSH=ssh
2) cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware update
-dP

Just to be shure:

cd phpgwapi/cvs cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgwapi -dP

well, I just tried updating using this method (fortunately I backed up first), and it rendered my PHPGW site totally blank, no logon, no setup no nothing. I think I have tried updating before, and it never ever worked for me. But probably I wouldn't benefit, because the bugs I submitted are still there? Or is it possible now to edit the alarms to an existing event?

Marcus