Re: [Phpgroupware-users] E-Mail/addressbook popup error

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] E-Mail/addressbook popup error
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:29:55 -0500

Yes, known problem... will fix today

Brett Shadbolt wrote:

Hi all,

I keep getting the following error when activating the addressbook popup in
e-mail:

Warning: Missing argument 5 for criteria_contacts() in
<path-to-phpgw>/addressbook/inc/class.boaddressbook.inc.php on line 500

I have an updated (via CVS) 0.9.16.001 install and am using the new javascript
popup. The addressbook popup seems to work but the above error message shows up
every time at the top of the popup window.

Cheers,

Brett Shadbolt