[Phpgroupware-users] Problems with sending mail

From: Dousak May
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with sending mail
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:20:02 +0200

Hi there,

I installed phpgroupare and everything but senting to other servers
works. Sending to another domain on same server works, without problems.
Server, of course, IS NOT open relay, SMTP auth is necessary...but I
never found where user can set his/her smtp passwd. Maybe this is the
problem?
So, here is what happens when I try sending mail to another domain (on
other server):

Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:
Array
(
    [code] => 554
    [msg] => : Recipient address rejected: Access denied

    [desc] =>
    [server_chat] =>
c->s: fsockopen(mail.ris.org,25,0,,5) ; returned: Resource id #70
s->c: 220 mail.sisplet.org ESMTP Postfix
c->s: EHLO pisarna.sisplet.org
s->c: 250-mail.sisplet.org
s->c: 250-PIPELINING
s->c: 250-SIZE 10240000
s->c: 250-VRFY
s->c: 250-ETRN
s->c: 250-STARTTLS
s->c: 250-XVERP
s->c: 250 8BITMIME
c->s: MAIL FROM:<address@hidden>
s->c: 250 Ok
c->s: RCPT TO:<address@hidden>
s->c: 554 <address@hidden>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

)

To go back to the msg list, click here

Thanks,

May

BOFH excuse #392: It's union rules. There's nothing we can do about it.
Sorry.