Re: [Phpgroupware-users] wiki.phpgroupware.org

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] wiki.phpgroupware.org
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:00:09 +0000

Beautiful !!

To all users who wish to help out, here is something that you can do a bit at
a time and doesn't require any programming skills.  If you haven't used a wiki
before, you will be surprised at how easy it is.

Remember that phpgw even has a wiki app that you can use as part of your own
system!!

Start adding:
1. descriptions of the different phpgw apps
2. normal user instructions on how to use the apps
3. admin instructions on how to install, configure, and manage the apps

The info on this site has the potential to be ported to the phpgw releases to
make the info in the manual app useful to the regular users (as well as being
available online) and admin docs into a standard subdir of the app directory