Re: [Phpgroupware-users] PHP code in sitemanager...

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] PHP code in sitemanager...
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:09:11 -0600

Its really very very easy to extend stuff in sitemanager.... one of its
upsides is that it implements its own templates which are extended for
you to insert php and phpgroupware code and function calls.... one of
its downsides is that it implements its own templates...etc. You get the
idea.

Result: After looking at the excelent documentation for sitemgr, go look
into sitemgr-site/inc/class.Template3 .... its really the only thing not
thoroughly documented and it completes your sitemgr experience.