[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Time track in version 16

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Time track in version 16
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:27:51 +0000

I have a rewritten Timetrack running in .16.

It has numerous added features and I have 16 users utilizing it in a
production setting

It is not completed however, many of the new features need new admin pages,
and the original concept has been somewhat lost since I am very much
concentrating on using it for billing and project monitoring (as opposed to
just entering time)

I am looking for a developer who can work with me on it (they could work on
the admin pages for instance, and the upgrade scripts need work too) to help
clean it up but it is not suitable for someone simply interested in installing
it and using it.

Since I am concentrating on this version .. I have not spent any time
confirming that the old version works with .16 or not.