[Phpgroupware-users] Problem with Chat

From: Brett Shadbolt
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with Chat
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:17:09 GMT

Hi,

I have a small problem when using chat.

I have phpgw 0.9.16 installed and running on a hosted environment. My tmp
directory is /tmp and session info is stored here. It appears that session info
for other users (by this I mean other clients of the hosting company including
myself) is being stored in this directory.

When I launch chat it cannot read the other sessions started by other users and
the chat window reports multiple errors about not being able to read or write
sessions. Chat works but the right hand side of the chat window is full of
read/write errors and I cannot see the box where I can select private chat mode
or the users who are on line.

Is there any way to just get chat to try and open sessions created by a certain
user - i.e. sessions for my virtual server which are created by my system user
name?

Thanks in advance,

Brett Shadbolt