[Phpgroupware-users] hi!! and problem

From: Albert Reig
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] hi!! and problem
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:27:05 +0100

Hi to all,
I am a newbie with phpgoupware, I install all the plataform perfect ;)
but when I add a use i have this problem:
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT contact_note_type.note_type_id AS
note_type_id, contact_note_type.description AS note_description FROM
phpgw_contact_note_type AS contact_note_type
MySQL Error: 1100 (Table 'contact_note_type' was not locked with LOCK
TABLES)

File:
/home/newbie/public_html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.contacts_sql.inc.php
Line: 1322

It's possible the DB is incorrect? i am using the version phpGroupWare
API version 0.9.14.512, and Debian/sid

TKS
--
Albert Reig