[Phpgroupware-users] problem with alarm management

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] problem with alarm management
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:48:19 +0100

Hi!

I appended my bug report 7817 today with the following observations:

I tried it with the official tarball of 0.9.16 today.. same thing. I tried debugging a little (my idea of debugging is sprinkling var_dump statements all over the code). I think that the uialarm calss in class.uialarm.inc.php is seriously broken. When it calls $this->bo->add to add the alarm, the actual argument for event is NULL, I repeat: $this->event is empty, so obviously no alarm can be added.

However, there is a 2nd problem: PHPGW_ACL_SETALARM is defined as PHPGW_ACL_WRITE, but PHPGW_ACL_WRITE does not exist, it would seem to me that PHPGW_ACL_EDIT is meant. The same problem occurs somewhere in vfs, btw.Of course, this is easy to fix.

The second part might be of interest to ppl with problems in vfs.

cheers,

Marcus