RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Lost password script and view all

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Lost password script and view all
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:07:30 -0000

Thanks Dave.

I don't really have any ideas on how to implement it just yet, but know
that one of our internal tools uses it somehow and it seems to work out
pretty well.  The basic idea is that you can have say one big group
called 'engineering', which will consist of two sub-groups ('network',
'sysadmins').  Now say you removed a user from 'sysadmin', you wouldn't
then have to also remove him from the group 'engineering' since it just
calls the subgroup 'sysadmin'.

don