Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Updating to rc3...

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Updating to rc3...
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:38:24 +0800

Marco Gaiarin <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm installing the new internal database and web server, so migrating
> data i'm also tring to update phpgw.
>
> Downloaded the tarball, updated via cvs, configured all the things,
> restored the database from the working box i've tried to update.
>
> This error popup:
>
>  Database error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO phpgw_vfs

(file_id,owner_id,createdby_id,modifiedby_id,created,modified,size,mime_type,deleteable,comment,app,directory,name,link_directory,link_name,version,content)
VALUES
(1,1002,0,0,'1970-01-01',null,null,'Directory','Y',null,null,'/',null,null,null,'0.0.0.0',null)
>  PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: ExecAppend: Fail to add null value in
> not null attribute name )
>  Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /usr/local/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php on
line 485

Can you please log this one on savannah?  I will check it.

> then i've pushed back on browser, reload the page and the setup page
> seems to say me that i'm OK.

ewwww, back in setup is not a good idea - but sometimes it is the only
option.

> Upgrading the app, i've found some errors that i consider ``minor''.
>
> installa/rimuov
> Addressbook aggiornato.
> Addressbook Translations upgraded*.
> tabelle aggiornate.
> Translations upgraded*.
> Email tabelle aggiornate.
> Email Translations upgraded*.This application has been removed
> from phpGroupWare.
> Please download patchwork from the funkwerk project. Patchwork is the
> supported replacement for Image Editor in phpGroupWare.
>
> Image Editor tabelle aggiornate.
> Image Editor Translations upgraded*.

My Italian is almost non existent, but from what I understand so far so
good. The message regarding image editor should probably be ordered a
little better.  I will try to remember it for 16-final.

> Projects tabelle aggiornate.
> Projects Translations upgraded*.Updating sitemgr to a multilingual
> architecture with existing site language enFixing column
> names.Fixing column names.
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result
> resource in
> /usr/local/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php on
line 276
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result
> resource in
> /usr/local/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php on
line 276

That is not good.

> SiteMgr Web Content Manager tabelle aggiornate.
> SiteMgr Web Content Manager Translations upgraded*.
> Torna indietro
>
> But now, if i try to login, simply accessing the login page take me
> to:
>  account/group id conflict - bad luckDatabase error: Invalid SQL:
> INSERT INTO phpgw_async (id,next,times,method,data,account_id)
> VALUES ('##last-check-

run##',0,'a:0:{}','none','a:3:{s:6:\"run_by\";s:8:\"fallback\";s:5:\"start\";i:1076589002;s:3:\"end\";i:0;}',0)
 PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Relation 'phpgw_async' does not have
attribute 'account_id' )

>  File:
> /usr/local/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.asyncservice.inc.php
Line: 525

That is very strange.  Do you have a tar'ed back up of the db handy?  I
may need it for testing, as I only have mysql backups.

>  Session halted.
>

> ...i think all related to the first error.
>

> I'm using LDAP to store users and group. Please, say me.

I now have that, on mysql, but it has been incrementally upgraded from
0.9.10 :)

Cheers

Dave