RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Lost password script and view all

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Lost password script and view all
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:11:38 -0000

Dave, I would definitely appreciate the password code if you find it.
Looks like it is a lot of work for a fully integrated password recovery
system though.

As for the prefs, I haven't played with head, so I don't know the ACL
code there.  I am using the latest RC3 release (.512).  One thing I hope
HEAD implements is being able to add a group to another group.

Brian, I haven't actually taken a look at the calendar patches in quite
a while, although I know some of them are from me, so they shouldn't be
too hard to implement. :-)

-- Don Graver