[Phpgroupware-users] Lost password script and view all

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Lost password script and view all
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:38:45 -0000

1.  Just curious if anyone has developed a script/hack that will email
users a new random password if they have lost/forgotten their password.

2.  Also, I brought this up a while ago, but forgot the answer.  When
logged in as admin, should I be able to click on a "View All Events"
link instead of having to select a particular group or user to see their
calendar.  I would like to be able to view all events in the database.

As always, thanks for the advice.

Don