[Phpgroupware-users] cvs??

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] cvs??
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:02:10 +0100

Hi!

what about cvs? I saw several messages relating cvs on this group, but I didn't understand them. I have a rc3 tarball, so is "cvs update -dP" supposed to work now or not?

and, no I don't have cvschroot, and I dont have apt-get either, as I am not running debian. I thought that the current tarballs have the correct cvs info?

this is what I get, when I try running it:

rori:/home/www/cal_test # cvs update -dP
savannah.gnu.org: Connection timed out
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

not very helpful.

Marcus