[Phpgroupware-users] PostgreSQL non-default port

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] PostgreSQL non-default port
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:06:37 +0100

Hi everybody, I have a simple question but I don´t know if it wil be a simple answer for it. I have my phpgroupware 0.9.14.007 running with a postgresql. Everythings works but I must change the port where my database is listening, where should I configure my phpgroupware to tell it the new port where my database is listening??? Please, don´t tell me phpgroupware cannot query a postgresql database on a port different from the standard.

Thanks for your help

JOrge