[Phpgroupware-users] Meerkat problem

From: Vermyndax
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Meerkat problem
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:00:47 -0600

I am also having a problem with Meerkat.  Any feed I connect to gives me
an error:

Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name
or service not known in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.xmlrpc_client.
inc.php on line 121

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to intranet.red-abstract.com:80
in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.xmlrpc_client.
inc.php on line 121

There was an error: 5 Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server

Any ideas there?

--Vermyndax