[Phpgroupware-users] Address Master/Addressbook/Contacts

From: Peter Neal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Address Master/Addressbook/Contacts
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:49:17 +0000

Hello Dave

Thanks for the reply!  Have tried what you suggested, but it does not work.
Also, was looking at the Addressbook Site Configuration option in Admin and
wonder what the top option (Addressbook/Contacts application) is, as i have
left it blank.

What you suggested is what I would like to do!  Have cleared all the ACL
rights to Addressbook for my groups and tried your suggestion that way with no
luck.  Either way each time I try to create a user account "hidden" (as i took
that as the name) that was ok, but when it came to creating a group with the
same name i get the error Group id already exists! I also tried creating the
group  first and got User id already exists!

Have been playing around all day trying to get it to work, so will carry on
having a go!

Regards

PJ

Magickmatchac.com (http://www.magickmatchac.com) is the place to find
friendship, love and more at the click of a button. Register today and create
your FREE Profile and join our fast growing community of like minded
individuals.