[Phpgroupware-users] Account and Contact sync

From: Peter Neal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Account and Contact sync
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:26:48 +0000

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how to undo the account-Contact sync of the Addressbook as
I dont want user accounts listed in the addressbook and viewable by every
user.  Is it just a case of deleting the entries from the database manually or
what?

I have asked before so sorry but has the Registration Application been
modified to work, I've tried to alter it myself but to no avail as my php
knowledge is not very good.

Warmest Regards

pj

Magickmatchac.com (http://www.magickmatchac.com) is the place to find
friendship, love and more at the click of a button. Register today and create
your FREE Profile and join our fast growing community of like minded
individuals.