Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Holidays in Calendar - help needed

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Holidays in Calendar - help needed
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:18:24 +0100

Hi,

I put the contents of my holiday table into the comment for the AT patch. That
was quite empty, it didn't contain any of the moving holidays (which reminds
me... will we ever have a way of entering the moving holidays as %Easter% + 2
days, %Easter% + 1 days,...??), and only half of the fixed ones. We are almost
world champions in holidays :-) I think only Spain beats us...

Marcus
--
homebase: http://www.casaberg.at

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?group_id=509&set=custom&msort=0&report_id=100&advsrch=0&go_report=Apply&category_id=181&assigned_to=0&status_id=1&chunksz=500