[Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Documentation team re

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Documentation team required
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:57:30 +0000

I am cross posting this to the user mail list

You can subscribe to the docteam mail list from the phpgroupware site on
savannah (link from the phpgroupware.org site)

This will cover designing a system/procedure for creating docs and the
organization of those docs

Anyone who has preferences for what software should be used for creating the
docs should participate

Anyone who wants any input on what docs (or doc formats) should be available
should participate