Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS update...

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS update...
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:32:59 +0000

I have no cvschroot.

I have:
cvs            cvsblame       cvscheck       cvslastlog     cvsrevertlast
cvs2pack       cvsbug         cvslastchange  cvspserver     cvsversion

So I wrote http://flatline.free-source.com/files/cvs-fix.phps

It never asked me for a passwrod after the switch, and according to the
instructions on the savannah page it shouldn't ask you for a password and no
"login" is needed for a new checkout.