[Phpgroupware-users] Help!!!

From: Peter Neal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Help!!!
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:36:35 +0000

Hello,

Please can anyone help!

I've been trying to get the Registration Application working.  Chris Weiss
told me that the get_var functions have to be copied from phpgwapi to the
main.php file in Registration.  I have tried several times to do this , but do
not know exactly what i am doing when it comes to hacking the functions to
work without a session as my PHP is not very good.

Is there anyone who can give me a hand who knows what they are doing?
Please!!!

Your help would be appriciated!

Regards

Daath

Magickmatchac.com (http://www.magickmatchac.com) is the place to find
friendship, love and more at the click of a button. Register today and create
your FREE Profile and join our fast growing community of like minded
individuals.