Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 2 questions about 0.9.14.509

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 2 questions about 0.9.14.509
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 08:20:39 -0000

beware that you are using an outdated release candidate....

update from cvs and check wether the 'issues' still exists.

Pascal Vilarem wrote:
Hi all,

When i set a template (like idots) that has got as directory named css (phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates/idots/css with idots) the preferences panel starts displaying the names of the files located inside this css directory in the themes select field instead of the true themes names.

Here is my first question :
Is this "phenomenon" a phpGroupware bug or a Pascal (me) bug ?

When a user tries to change he's password using this same preferences panel, the password doesn't change... I must change password via the admin panel.

Here is my second question :
How do i allow my users to change their passwords ? (the check box in the account admion panel is OK).

Pascal.