Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Registration Errors

From: Peter Neal
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Registration Errors
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:09:22 +0000

Thanks Chris.

Im using 0.9.16RC1. Registration app is 0.8.2.  Been getting several problems
with
the User Accounts.  When going to edit user the first and last name fields are
empty.  When I go to save application or info changes to the User Account I get
an
error:-

Invalid SQL ....Last_Nmae cannot be null.

When just viewing the User Accounts the First and Last Name fields are correct.

Daath