Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 2 questions about 0.9.14.509

From: Pascal Vilarem
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 2 questions about 0.9.14.509
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 15:22:40 +0100

Chris Weiss wrote:

Pascal Vilarem (address@hidden) wrote:
Hi all,

When i set a template (like idots) that has got as directory named css
(phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates/idots/css with idots) the preferences
panel starts displaying the names of the files located inside this css
directory in the themes select field instead of the true themes names.

the file name should be the theme/color scheme name.
?? sorry i didn't understand what you meant there...

When a user tries to change he's password using this same preferences
panel, the password doesn't change... I must change password via the
admin panel.

what auth method are you using?  For SQL auth it works fine here, for Email
auth it won't work period, not even in admin, and I don't know the state of
LDAP auth.
I'm using sql auth... and i made three or four installs on different computers
before sending this mail... (i'm using Mandrake 9.1 and 9.2)...
I don't know what i'm doing wrong... but this seems to be systematic !?

thanks for the answer Chris.