Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16, php sessions, and the endless loop

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16, php sessions, and the endless loop
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:18:09 +1100

I have been offline for a few days - just checking my mail, so sorry if
I missed something in this thread.

I did some work on fixing non "GET" based PHP4 sessions for the 16
branch.  What should happen is that it sets the php config option (i
forget the name) based on the config option using an ini_set in the
constructor of class.sessions_php4.inc.php

I will look back over the code again in the morning.

Cheers

Dave