Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar: Sending Mail when Adding new Meeting

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar: Sending Mail when Adding new Meeting
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:53:30 -0600

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 11:48, Dani Oderbolz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I am currently running evaluation tests of PHPGroupware.
> The product seems to be quite complete and stable, I am fond of it!
> However, I miss one function (or I am too stupid for it?).

No bad users, only bad software.... okay, some exceptions to the rule...

> Is there a way that the System sends an Email to all Participants when
> I schedule a new Event?
> That would be really handy...
Preferences -> Calendar .... there is a preference for email
notifications and also for the format of the notification. Your smtp
server must be configured also in admin -> email

Fiddle with preferences, youll like them.

> Thanks for your help,
> Cheers,
> Dani

Crank it away, its good stuff.