[Phpgroupware-users] LDAP front-end for Addressbook

From: Daniel Miller
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP front-end for Addressbook
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:24:30 -0800

Does anyone know of a way to put an LDAP front-end onto the phpGroupWare Addressbook (or any SQL database for that matter)?

I'm not looking for user authentication - I want to be able to use a different application that is designed to use external LDAP servers as address sources - and through that LDAP connection access my SQL Addressbook. This would enable a variey of apps to use this as a central addressbook - my immediate desire is to interface with various fax clients.

This SEEMS simple enough - since I haven't tried to implement myself . . .

Daniel