[Phpgroupware-users] Re. calender reminders

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re. calender reminders
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:06:06 +0100

Yes, I see. I gave it a try today. Lots of things to do in 16.... hardly works, or is this just me? For example, user preferences are not remembered, I always get the default preferences (verdilak, e.g., which I don't like), no matter how often I change the preferences. And calender does not allow to add any entry, so I can't really test the notification.. this is the error message I get, when trying to add an entry:

*Fatal error*: Unsupported operand types in */home/www/cal_test/calendar/inc/class.bocalendar.inc.php* on line *1079

so.. should I report all the errors somewhere, or are they already known?

Marcus

*Dave Hall wrote:

Marcus Frischherz <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi!

Quite silent here these days.
I hope that, after the split below plans are still valid? For me an e-mail based
reminder system  for the calender is a very important feature.

It works in 16